The European People’s Party (EPP) is currently recruiting a
POLITICAL ADVISOR (m/f) ON ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL POLICY ISSUES
for its headquarter in Brussels.
Potential candidates will need the following requirements:
- University degree, preferably in economics
- Understanding and strong interest in the functioning of our economic and financial
- Fundamental understanding of the European institutions;
- Experience working in a political environment;
- Organisation skills;
- Ability to plan their own work, work on own initiative and to deadlines;
- Ability to manage pressure and conflicting demands;
- Oral and written communication skills;
- Tact and discretion;
- Ability to work on a team;
- Reliability and honesty;
- Project management skills;
The person we are looking for should have at least 3 years of working experience in the
European institutions or in the economic field and should be fluent in English. Knowledge of
other languages, as well as experience of working as part of an international team are an
The EPP pays a competitive salary according to Belgian legislation and Social Security.
Additional benefits will be provided in the package.
Applications should be sent by email to email@example.com by 6 March 2020, addressed to
EPP Deputy Secretary General Christian Kremer.
The European People’s Party is the largest political party in European level. With over 79
member parties and partners from 43 countries and the largest Group in the European
Parliament. A staff of 35 persons from all over Europe works in the EPP Headquarters in
Brussels, creating a truly European work environment.